"Agency blogs serve different functions," said Bernard Urban.
"It’s allowing people who visit our agency
site to get a feel for who we are without even having a conversation
with us," he said. "We have a living point of view." - Nat Ives, "The New York Times"
While still cool ,this interview was a long time ago.
Bernard Urban no longer blogs.
He might still be on Twitter... try him there.
Gigantic in the news:
- Ad Agency Gigantic Thinks It Has It All - MEDIAPOST 9.21.14
- Bernard Urban Speaks to AdAge: Five Surprising Facts Marketers Should Know About 2010 Census Stats - ADAGE 04.03.11
- Gigantic Announced As Finalist by Unicef and PSFK For Mobile Tagging Idea - PSFK 03.09.11
- Gigantic nominated for 2010 Creative Media Award – MEDIAPOST 12.15.10
- About.com Debuts Advertiser-Focused Effort - BRANDWEEK 07.19.10
- About.com Ad Campaign - PAID CONTENT 07.19.10
- By Creating Content, Shops Are Creating a Legacy Beyond Ads - ADAGE 02.22.10
- Gigantic Launches Suite of Sites Built on Twitter 06.24.09
- Madison Avenue Ponders the Potential of Web Logs - THE NEW YORK TIMES 10.27.04
- Urban Appeals to Diners for Shut-Ins - ADWEEK 07.06.04
- Boutiques That Dress to Impress - ADWEEK 6.28.04
"Always bringing new and unexpected ideas to the table." - Da Simms, The Blue Flame Agency/CIROC Ultra Premium Vodka
"Holds the distinction of always coming up with the most creative thinking on whatever project we assign." - Marjorie Vree, IMP
"They showed that they understood us completely and put a fresh take on our brand." - Sarah Oliphant, Citymeals-on-Wheels
""A spare, elegant, highly functional interface, minus the tricks and flashy motion graphics that so plague the online world of higher education." - Patrick Berzinski, Stevens Institute of Technology